Nature’s Garden B&B
Bed & Breakfast in Great Barrier Island
Complete with macadamia nut orchards, lily ponds and ancient Kauri trees, our B&B allows you to experience untouched New Zealand nature at it's very best. We're passionate about organic farming and this is evident in everything we do - visitors will enjoy healthy breakfasts with organic produce where possible, farm fresh eggs and milk and organic coffee.
Activities here include beautiful hiking trails, rock fishing and snorkelling. Use our accommodation as a base to explore the island's unique attractions which include hot springs, fantastic surf beaches, Kauri Dams and unique walking opportunities. Don't miss a hike up Mount Hobson, the highest peak on the island, where you'll be rewarded with panoramic views of Great Barrier and beyond.
- Proximity to town: we are 10 minutes by car from Tryphena
- Proximity to airport: 20 minutes to Claris airport
- Parking: plenty available
Price range & Conditions
- Low period: 1st April - 30th September
- Adult pricing: $90 to $90
- High period: 1st October - 31st March
- Adult pricing: $110
Refer to website