Westpac Auckland Business Awards
The Westpac Auckland Business Awards are a fantastic opportunity for any business to reflect and build on its success.
The awards are delivered by the Auckland Chamber of Commerce in partnership with Auckland Tourism, Events and Economic Development (ATEED).
Held annually, the awards give you the chance to see how your business compares against the best businesses in your area, with Auckland divided into four regions – central, north, west and south.
The ‘best of the best’ of Auckland businesses are also recognised, with overall category winners from all four regions and one supreme winner selected.
2016 awards entries opening soon
Entries for the Westpac Auckland Business Awards 2016 open on 1 March 2016 and close on 2 June 2016.
To find out more about this year’s business award programme and assistance available to enter the awards (including free workshops starting in March), visit the Auckland Chamber of Commerce website.
The awards offer the chance to take a step back and look at your business objectively, identify and showcase your areas of excellence and innovation as well as learn from comprehensive feedback from the judges.
Entering the business awards is a great way to raise your organisation’s profile while gaining expert advice on how you can continue to grow. By entering your can:
- gain local, regional and industry media coverage
- showcase your product to the wider community
- discover strengths and competitive advantages, as well as challenges to overcome
- benchmark your company against businesses across Auckland
- get advice on how to improve from experienced judges
- have the opportunity to be seen as an outstanding business in Auckland
- celebrate with staff and acknowledge their contributions to business success
- network with other business people at awards events.
Other awards inspiring innovation
ATEED is also proud to support: