Applications are now open for Singularity University’s Startup Accelerator, the first accelerator built exclusively for startups leveraging exponential technologies.
The Startup Accelerator is specifically designed for entrepreneurs who utilise the power of exponential technologies such as sensor networks, artificial intelligence, robotics, and synthetic biology to address global grand challenges.
About the Program:
Applications are now open for Singularity University’s Startup Accelerator Spring 2016 cohort, which includes an intense 8-week experience where startups are taken from prototype or early proof-of-concept to scale.
The accelerator begins with a one-week Exponential Thinking Bootcamp followed by four weeks of accelerated learning, covering topics ranging from future forecasting, rapid prototyping, business fundamentals to fundraising.
This is followed by four weeks of time to integrate what participants have learned and to build their product. The Startup Accelerator also provides:
- $100,000 in seed funding to for-profit startups (non-profits/501(c)(3) organisations are provided $50,000 in unrestricted grants)
- A co-working space at NASA Ames Research Park in the heart of Silicon Valley
- Access to an invested community made up of Fortune 500 companies in Singularity’s overbooked Corporate Executive Program
- Ongoing support through the growth SU Startup Network program
The Startup Accelerator is look for people daring to solve at the systems level, who are working on the cutting edge of technology and leveraging it to positively impact the world. People like you. Additional requirements include:
- Proof-of-concept or functional prototype of an exponential technology
- Teams of at least two active co-founders that are addressing a global grand challenge
- Teams that can demo their product and have recommendations from qualified references
The application deadline is February 19, 2016. Apply here.
Previous entry: Two major milestones for GridAKL