Hosting world-class business events is good for Auckland as well as your business or industry – that’s why Auckland Convention Bureau provides free expert help and advice to ensure you deliver a quality experience for your delegates and business partners.
As the premier organisation for Auckland’s business events industry, Auckland Convention Bureau (ACB) has excellent relationships with venues and service providers and can liaise on your behalf. Whether your event is a large congress or a celebratory party, ACB can add value while saving you time and resources.
We will help you with:
- free advice and quotes for venues, accommodation, activities and service providers to best suit your business event’s requirements
- organising bespoke site visits so you can see what Auckland has to offer, including venues and accommodation
- engaging government and industry specialists for your event
- advising on pre or post-event tours or incentives
- providing online access to professional photographs for conference marketing materials
- supplying marketing materials such as print and digital brochures and imagery to help drive delegate numbers
- linking your conference website to aucklandnz.com so your delegates can explore what’s on offer in Auckland
- providing an on-site information, activities and booking desk for delegates at your event
Bid support for an international conference
- undertaking financial feasibility studies for holding your event in Auckland
- assisting with developing a competitive bid strategy
- producing compelling, competitive bid documents detailing Auckland’s business event destination advantages, including supporting letters
- completing your application for financial support for your international conference from Tourism New Zealand’s Conference Assistance Programme
Contact our international bidding manager Lisa Edser for assistance.