We can help you choose the right venues, accommodation, products and services to ensure your business event and delegates’ experience is a success.
We offer free and impartial assistance with every aspect of your event. We can help you design fantastic international event bids, find hotels, caterers and entertainers and supply you with marketing materials to boost delegate numbers. We can organise a once-in-a-lifetime reward trip to Auckland as an incentive for your employees, and specialise in ideas for bespoke delegate experiences.
Our experienced team will help you get the best results from your business event. We will help you make the most of our city’s state-of-the art conferencing venues and technology, and ensure your delegates experience Auckland’s stunning natural environment and diverse cultural and recreational activities. Whether you’d prefer to add whale watching, world-class galleries, golf or wineries to the itinerary, we guarantee your trip to Auckland will be the perfect balance of work and play.
We do the hard work for you
Our team can assist with:
- providing free advice and quotes for venues, accommodation, activities and service providers to best suit your business event’s requirements
- organising bespoke site visits so you can see what Auckland has to offer
- engaging government and industry specialists for your event
- advising on pre or post-event tours or incentives
Bid support for an international conference
- undertaking financial feasibility studies for holding your event in Auckland
- assisting with developing a competitive bid strategy
- producing compelling bid documents detailing Auckland’s business event destination advantages, including supporting letters
- completing your application for financial support from Tourism New Zealand’s Conference Assistance Programme
- providing online access to professional photographs for conference marketing materials
- supplying marketing materials such as print and digital brochures and imagery to help drive delegate numbers
- linking your conference website to aucklandnz.com so your delegates can explore what’s on offer in Auckland
- providing an onsite information, activities and booking desk for delegates at your event.
What people say
Chris Keeping, New Zealand Dairy Industry Awards – “When putting together an event in an unfamiliar city, access to the contacts provided by Auckland Convention Bureau has been a real bonus.”
Pauline Prince, Events & Sponsorship Manager, GS1 New Zealand (previously EAN NZ) – “Whether it is a small exclusive function, large scale two-day conference, team building activities or product launch, they have always delivered to my brief.”
Selwyn Haworth, Auckland JP Association, Chairman of Committee – “ACB allocated us an account manager who provided information, assisted us in viewing selected options and explained in layman’s terms the difference between the quotations we received.”
Phil Stromei, RIAS Conferences, Melbourne – “The services provided by Auckland Convention Bureau made the whole process of delivering an international conference easy, straightforward and workable.”