- Sit back and enjoy the view from one of the popular waterside restaurants
- Learn about New Zealand’s rich maritime history at Voyager Martime Museum
- Step aboard one of the boat cruises that departs from the Viaduct
- Westhaven Marina is one of the largest marinas in the Southern Hemisphere
- The marina accommodates 150 marina berths for superyachts and vessels
- Sir Peter Blake is New Zealand’s most celebrated mariner and ocean racer
Visit the Voyager Maritime Museum to learn about New Zealand’s rich maritime history. Check-out the fascinating collections and exhibitions including Blue Water Black Magic a Tribute to Sir Peter Blake. And listen out for the blast of the cannon that sounds daily at midday.
Wander leisurely around the Viaduct to admire the many yachts that are berthed at the harbour. Or join one of the charter yachts that cruise the Waitemata Harbour, including the renowned America’s Cup sailing yachts.
Viaduct Harbour offers a fantastic selection of bars and restaurants in one waterfront destination. It’s a superb place to dine or relax and watch the world go by. Enjoy a buzzing atmosphere from an award-winning restaurant, lively pub or cafe.
Open from breakfast till late the precinct also hosts regular events to add to the vibrant environment that the Viaduct Harbour is renowned for.
The country’s largest marine service precinct, Westhaven, is just a short walk to the west.
View Viaduct Harbour in a larger map