Armageddon Expo Auckland 2013
Kiwi muggles, hobbits and zombies don’t usually get together in one reality, but they’ll be lining up with all kinds of other superheroes, fantasy creatures and gamers when Armageddon returns to Auckland over Labour Weekend in October.
After an incredible Auckland 2012 event, which mixed gaming, comics, Cosplay, collectibles and entertainment, 2013 is planned to be the largest Armageddon Expo ever.
Big international names will be attending the expo, including:
- Evanna Lynch: Luna Lovegood in the Harry Potter films
- David Morrissey: The Governor in The Walking Dead
- Billy Boyd: Pippin the Hobbit in The Lord of the Rings trilogy
- Ben Browder: Star of Farscape, Stargate SG1, Doctor Who and Arrow.
- Claudia Black: Star of Farscape and Stargate SG1
- Robbie Jarvis: James Potter (Harry Potter films)
- Jason Carter: Marcus in Babylon 5
- Norman Lovett: Holly in Red Dwarf
- Tony Amendola: Geppetto in Once upon A Time
Special events planned over Labour Weekend include:
- The Armageddon Burning Man (Friday night)
- Amusement rides
- Comics and Collectibles
- International TV and Movie stars
- Advance gaming previews (exclusive in NZ to Armageddon)
- Massive gaming area
- Trading card tournaments
- Anime and movie screenings
- Cocktail Event (Saturday Night - ticketed)
- Masquerade Ball (Sunday Night - ticketed)
And much, much more!
Pre-purchase tickets to avoid the queues as well as save on entry costs!
If you've pre-purchased your ticket, don't wait in line when you arrive at the venue... just head to the left hand door of the Logan Campbell Centre entrance when you arrive, which is the Iticket "express entry" lane. Tickets will cost more at the gate than tickets available online now.
One child (5-12 years) has free entry with one full paying adult - no child ticket is required in this case.
Armageddon is a non stop fun event for all the family, not to be missed!
217 Greenlane West, Epsom, Auckland