Be a part of Pasifika - 8 and 9 March 2014
Pasifika Festival is one of the biggest multi-cultural events in New Zealand, and a wonderful chance to connect with huge crowds, whether you’re a performer wanting to make it big or you’re fundraising for your community.
Become a performer
Pasifika provides an opportunity for emerging artists to perform at the event through open auditions, which are held in November.
If you are interested in auditioning for next year’s Pasifika Festival 2014, please apply here.
Pasifika Festival offers a fantastic opportunity to engage with tens of thousands of people within just two days.
To be a part of the event's success, there are three different types of stalls you can apply for:
Members of the community can apply to have a stall at Pasifika delivering authentic food and craft. This is a significant opportunity to showcase your culture and fundraise for your family or community group.
A not-for-profit stall allows registered charities to have an exhibitor presence at Pasifika over both days of the festival. This can be utilised as an exhibition site or to actively fundraise.
An information site provides an entry point into the festival for local and central government departments and tertiary providers whose organisations wish to utilise Pasifika to promote information that relates to the Pasifika audience. No products can be sold from an information site.
Important stallholder information
● The Pasifika Festival includes representation from 11 Pacific Islands (i.e. Cook Islands, Fiji, Kiribati, Niue, Samoa, Tahiti, Tonga, Tokelau, Tuvalu, Hawaii & Aotearoa)
● The Pasifika Festival 2014 will continue as a two day event.
● Food/drink and craft stalls in villages at the festival must sell authentic Pacific Island product, as stated in the villages food and product menu.
● If you are selling multiple island food/products or your goods are not village specific - please select the Pan Pacific area in the application form.
● All stall allocations will be made by the event organisers and are final. No correspondence will be entered into.
● Due to stallholder success at last year’s event, a first in first served policy will apply. If your application is successful, you will be offered priority status to make payment within 14 days to confirm your stall site. If payment is not made on time your priority status will be given to another group and you will be placed on a wait list. Wait listed applicants cannot be guaranteed a stall until full payment is made.
● All stallholders must attend a pre-festival meeting in February to receive information about the festival and the necessary event passes – passes will not be posted.
To apply as a stallholder, please click here.
For more information please contact: (09) 301 0101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Becoming a sponsor
Pasifika Festival provides a significant opportunity to engage with tens of thousands of attendees, in one of the largest Pacific Island festivals in the world.
For more information about becoming a Pasifika Festival sponsor contact us.