At Auckland Conventions, hosting exceptional events is what we do best. From an electrifying opening ceremony to a sumptuous black tie dinner, whatever the event, we know how to make it truly unforgettable.
- Auckland Conventions responds to North Shore’s business community
Auckland Conventions Venues & Events has launched a Daily Delegates package in response to demand from Auckland businesses. The package is available at Albany’s QBE Stadium and the Takapuna-based Bruce Mason Centre.
The package deal includes venue hire and catering at only $67.00 (NZD inc. gst) per delegate, per day.
- Room hire and set up
- Arrival tea and coffee
- Morning tea
- Afternoon tea
- Working lunch
- Free parking at QBE Stadium
- Free WiFi for all delegates.
Phone: 0800 549 898
Terms and conditions:
Valid for new bookings for events held prior to 31 December 2016. Minimum of 30 delegates, subject to availability of venue and room. Meeting room will be set up for either cabaret, classroom, boardroom or theatre style. AV and technical set up is an additional cost. For a further $20 we will upgrade your package to include a deluxe menu. Parking at Bruce Mason Centre is not included.
Unique Venues for Extraordinary Events
You’ll find the perfect location for your next event with Auckland Conventions. Managing the largest selection of Auckland-based venues, we have seven iconic venues on offer; you can take your pick from more than 40 event spaces. Our venue spaces are flexible and able to cater to any event format you require, including:
- Gala dinners
- Awards ceremonies
- Cocktail functions
- Christmas parties
- Product launches
- School balls
Our extensive portfolio of landmark venues includes:
Viaduct Events Centre: Our premium flagship venue is nestled on the edge of the sparkling Auckland Harbour.
Aotea Centre: The pre-eminent convention facility with plenary seating for more than 2000, with multiple breakout rooms.
Auckland Art Gallery: A perfect canvas for your special occasion.
Auckland Town Hall: This ornate grand dame of Auckland adds a touch of elegance and Old World charm to modern events.
The Civic: Australasia’s largest surviving atmospheric theatre provides a dramatic and opulent setting for special events.
Auckland Zoo: Enjoy an exotic backdrop for an adventurous event.
Mt Smart Stadium: One of Auckland’s largest and most versatile venues offers you the scope to create a memorable event.
We provide a tailor-made solution to your event needs. When you hire an Auckland Conventions venue, you'll get your own sales and event planner. They will bring together all the services necessary for your event, whether your focus is on efficiency or on creativity. They'll liaise with catering, brief the technical team and provide you with information for delegates, speakers and exhibitors. Best of all, they'll keep an eye on timing so nothing gets missed, and they'll be at the end of the phone ready to offer advice.
We will help you choose the ideal venue for your next event. Call us today.
- Distance from airport: 20km
- Walking distance to nearest parking: Five of the seven venues are within easy walking distance to parking buildings. The other two venues have parking on-site.
- Distance from CBD:Most Auckland Conventions venues are within easy walking distance to the CBD.
|Room Name||Theatre||Classroom||Banquet||Cocktail||Boardroom||Area (m²)|
|Viaduct Events Centre (7 rooms)||2200||1200||1200||2200||20|
|Aotea Centre (12 rooms)||2139||260||650||1000||20|
|Auckland Art Gallery Toi o Tāmaki (7 rooms)||200||16||180||350||16|
|Auckland Town Hall (4 rooms)||1529||400||460||1600||-|
|The Civic (4 rooms)||2378||-||410||700||-|
|Auckland Zoo (5 rooms)||120||64||150||250||-|
|Mt Smart Stadium (3 rooms)||700||500||650||700||-|
Amenities and services
- Whatever your occasion, there’s a venue to suit, from the beautifully nostalgic to the finest of style
- Seven unique venues with over 40 flexible spaces to choose from
- Your every event is catered for, from large conventions to intimate cocktail functions, sumptuous gala dinners to important meetings
- Our events team are ready to share their expertise, calling on over 18 years of industry experience
- You deserve the personal touch; with every venue booking you are allocated a dedicated Sales and Event Planner to coordinate your event
- We will customise a venue package for you, no two events are ever the same
- Our technical team will put your mind at rest, taking care of all things technical, lighting and projection. It’s what they do best
- Food and beverage is of the highest quality, as we have partnered with some of Auckland’s best catering specialists
- Safety and security is paramount at any event. Our security team are highly trained professionals who ensure your guests enjoy a safe and secure event
- Service is our primary focus; let Auckland Conventions deliver your event vision