Waiheke Island – discover the jewel of the Hauraki Gulf with Fullers.
This stunning island boasts 92 square kilometres of sandy beaches, vineyards, olive groves, native bush settings, pristine coastline and laid back seaside villages.
Just 40 minutes by Fullers ferry from downtown Auckland, Waiheke is known as the Island of Wine. Its award-winning restaurants and vineyards make it the perfect backdrop for your events, and a wide range of indoor and outdoor activities can be packaged together for a unique experience just for you.
With regular scheduled services and private charter options available, the cruise to Waiheke is an experience in itself for your group.
Continue your adventure with Fullers once you arrive on Waiheke Island. We offer a range of private bus charter options, making group travel enjoyable, flexible and hassle-free.
With a fleet of 22- to 47-seater tour buses, complete with knowledgeable local drivers, Fullers can offer the complete Waiheke transport solution.
Fullers offers tailor-made packages for groups of 15 to 300. Choose from private vineyard tours, conferences, day packages, team-building events and much more.
Amenities and services
- Auckland’s leading ferry provider for over 20 years
- Largest and newest fleet of fully licensed vessels on Auckland's Harbour
- Our fast and efficient fleet can transport your group to your preferred destination in the Gulf
- Bus and boat packages for Waiheke Island are our speciality
- Timings and departure points can be set to fit with your itinerary
Auckland Adventure Jet
Auckland Adventure Jet – the fastest jet boat on the Auckland Harbour. We are happy to arrange charter trips for functions, tailored trips, beach barbeques, team building and incentives on request.