From tour groups and conference transfers through to day trips and overnight charters, Pavlovich Coachlines offers a complete range of coaches to match your occasion and budget.
While the vehicles are important, what’s even more telling at your big event is preparation and planning for the event. The Pavlovich team excels in working with you to plan, implement and execute any transport task with precision and attention to detail. We will give you a single point of contact, and you will work consistently with this person from planning to execution stage. We can arrange a closed communications network (RT based), on-site dispatchers, all sorts of signage options, interpreters, guides and the advice of experience.
For very large events, we need to work with all sorts of other agencies such as the police, city councils, emergency services and site management. They all have varying needs. Don’t take the risk of hoping it all goes “okay on the day.” It might, but generally something will test the planning strength of your transport supplier.
- 5-star coaches
Amenities and services
- Airport meet-and-greet service
- Local and long-distance transport solutions
- Large movements – 1000 people is not uncommon to us!
- On-site dispatchers available
- Co-ordination with your other key suppliers
- Modern and executive coaches – talk to us about coach age!
- Discretion and security assured
- GPS locations on vehicles at all times
- Established 1938 – family values throughout organisation
- Customer satisfaction – we take it personally
- Value your brand? You can entrust it to us
Listings you might be interested in
Hallmark Chauffeur Drive
Excellence in delivering people logistics solutions for events, meetings, incentives and conferences. Our fleet is dynamic, allowing our operation to handle 1 to 1000 passengers with ease.
Airbus Express is Auckland’s world-class airport connection service, providing frequent and comfortable transfers into the heart of Auckland’s CBD.