For dreamers, creators, movers and shakers. Discover Auckland’s hot spot for performing arts and its five unique spaces that offer entirely contrasting experiences for events, conferences and functions.
Q welcomes you to explore its four unique spaces for bespoke events, conferences and functions. This multi-purpose, inspirational and flexible venue is a great place to host and experiment.
Choose from two flexi-form performance spaces and create entirely contrasting experiences. Rangatira is an aspirational and challenging auditorium, its name reflecting the energy of the room and our specific locale in Aotearoa. Q’s heritage space, Loft, is an intimate multi-use studio, with a touch of poetic licence and a grand Queen Street outlook.
The rehearsal space, Vault, is the perfect place for small to medium off-site meetings and conferences, with private access from Queen Street.
Q has its own café, restaurant and a fully licensed bar, shaping an ideal social space for pre- and post-event hosting.
The talented team can assist with catering, event planning and technical services, with all proceeds going directly to support the performing arts.
You will not find another place quite like this.
- Distance from airport: 21km
- In the CBD
- 2 minutes from The Civic car park
|Room Name||Theatre||Banquet||Cocktail||Area (m²)|
|Lounge and cafe||N/A||30/130||500||128|
Amenities and services
- Single-site building, an intersection between heritage and modern architecture
- Flexible space for versatile layout designs
- In-house catering and technical services
- Access from Queen Street or Greys Avenue with easy parking
- Multi-point lighting and sound rigs
- Direct on-stage vehicle access
- High-speed fibre for simultaneous broadcasting
- Creative, bespoke menus from canapés to banquet dining
- Fully licensed bar available 24/7
- Live entertainment throughout the week or upon request
- Show bookings for corporate and client development
- Q is a key member of the performing arts community