Always Fun at Rainbow’s End!
Fun, smiles and great memories are what to expect when you visit Rainbow’s End. Just 15 minutes from Auckland Airport or the CBD, and with over 20 rides and attractions you can be guaranteed a fun filled day! Whether you live in Auckland, touring the country or catching up with friends and family, Rainbow’s End is a definite fun stop and ‘must do’ attraction in Auckland. Ride the ever popular Log Flume with its dramatic water plunge, conquer the Fear Fall or enjoy the Bumper boats. The Invader is one out of this world spin and the Corkscrew Roller Coaster is a challenge you must complete. These are just a few of the many rides available and if you need a great coffee you can relax in one of our café’s. With lots of free parking and enough thrills and fun to suit everyone make sure to come and see what’s new at Rainbow’s End this year! Visit our website for more information.
- Distance from airport: 10km
- Distance from CBD: 21km
- Plenty of free onsite parking available
Amenities and services
- Over 20 rides and attractions
- Rides for every age and something to suit everyone
- Live on stage entertainment , the amazing illusionist Andre Vegas every weekend and during school holidays
- Meet characters Rai n Bow and their friends from Kidz Kingdom
- All weather covered rides and indoor complex in Kidz Kingdom
- All rides as many times as you like from 10am to 5pm every day except Christmas Day. All day value
- Plenty of yummy food from traditional theme park fare to café style and healthy options available at one of the many food outlets on site
Listings you might be interested in
Wild on Waiheke
Your ultimate Multi-Activity experience! Nestled amongst the vines in the beautiful Onetangi Valley and easily accessible from both ferry terminals, Wild on Waiheke’s the perfect destination for pre and post conference events, meeting & team building activities, Incentive groups, off-sites and Christmas parties.
Discover, learn, taste and enjoy the diverse Auckland food scene on a themed Finding Flavour tour or cooking class.