Turn your ideas into reality with Sale St, the most stylish venue in Auckland.
With its high-beamed ceilings, original brick walls and custom fittings, Sale St's industrial shell can be reimagined as almost anything, providing the ultimate canvas for your bespoke event needs. With numerous function spaces and a private function room, Sale St can cater for events of up to 650 people.
Situated in the heart of the growing Victoria Quadrant, Sale St is a uniquely Kiwi mega-venue that defines style. As the city’s premier entertainment venue, Sale St features a large bar, award-winning microbrewery, live music stage, The Velvet Room with private bar, Bistro dining and the renowned deck and garden bar.
The Velvet Room
Nestled next to the Bistro in a quiet part of Sale St, this exclusive private room with stunning interior décor comes complete with a premium bar and city views.
The Deck is one of Auckland's most renowned garden bars. Sale St’s most popular space, half of the deck can be reserved for events and provides gorgeous views of the city and Sky Tower. With BBQ menus and a dedicated cider bar available, it’s the perfect summer venue.
Situated next to the Deck, this covered area is flooded with natural light, one of the great features of Sale St. Combine with the half deck for the ultimate indoor/outdoor event space.
Located in the heart of Sale St, the stage area has all the charm and atmosphere of the main bar, and subtly features the backdrop of the 1010 micro-brewery. Great for functions who have entertainment such as bands and DJs.
With exposed brick walls and feature lighting, The Bistro at Sale St offers a designer setting for dining. Whether hosting clients, post-conference dinners, or a meeting over lunch, The Bistro offers a creative and exciting menu which will impress.
Whether it’s a simple meeting, or large business or social event, Sale St can make it happen. With incredible event spaces backed by an award-winning chef and on-site brewery, Sale St can take any idea and turn it into a truly memorable event.
- Distance from airport: 21km
- Distance from CBD: 1km or 4 minutes from CBD
- Pay and display parking available directly across the road and on surrounding streets.
|Room Name||Theatre||Classroom||Banquet||Cocktail||Boardroom||Area (m²)|
|The Velvet Room - Private Function area||-||30||32||60||15||39.5|
|Stage & Lounge area||-||-||-||200||-||167.2|
|Bistro Dining area||-||-||50||100||-||75.7|
|Half Deck & Atrium||-||-||-||150||-||105.6|
|Bistro & Half Deck||-||-||-||250||-||153.9|
Amenities and services
- One of the city’s largest event and entertainment venues
- Large outdoor deck with expansive views of the city skyline, including the Sky Tower
- The Velvet Room – unique private function room with own bar
- Several stunning function areas to suit a variety of events and large groups
- Brewery tour experience in an award-winning micro-brewery
- Bistro dining back with an award-winning chef
- A venue that can take any idea and turn it into a truly memorable event.
The Trusts Arena is a modern, high-quality and incredibly flexible Auckland destination.