It is hard to look past this impressive venue. Viaduct Events Centre offers you and your delegates flexibility and style with the choice of seven rooms.
Since opening in 2011, this stunning harbour side venue has been a popular choice for a range of events. You will be spoilt for choice with seven rooms available, including central Auckland’s largest banquet space – capable of seating up to 1200 guests. At 6000m², this three-story venue has an abundance of options available.
Whether it’s a large-scale two day convention, a small seminar, a lavish cocktail party for over 2000 people, Viaduct Events Centre can work with you to accommodate any of your event needs. Set-up couldn’t be made easier for you thanks to easy access, with extra large service doors and multiple points of entry. Large pack-in events such as exhibitions and trade shows are straightforward at Viaduct Events Centre.
The Viaduct Events Centre is situated in the newly developed Wynyard Quarter. This area features many restaurants, cafés and public areas appealing to out of town guests. With a wide range of hotels and public transport within easy walking distance, it becomes an almost self-contained hub for both locals and visitors. The building’s award-winning modern design reflects its beautiful waterfront location, featuring glass walls, balconies, easy access to the wharf - all housed under a roof evocative of waves and billowing sails. With all the style of modern architecture, this venue has also been designed to a 5-star environmental standard.
As well as location and design, event organisers applaud the complete package that is provided at Viaduct Events Centre. State-of-the-art technical facilities, a dedicated event planner, and food and beverage supplied by some of Auckland’s top caterers, ensures a successful event for all delegates. Popular public events to date hosted by the venue include New Zealand Fashion Week, Auckland On Water Boat Show, Auckland Seafood Festival and Volvo Ocean Race stopover.
- Distance from airport: 23km
- Located in CBD
- Parking 5 minutes walk away
|Room Name||Theatre||Classroom||Banquet||Cocktail||Boardroom||Exhibition||Area (m²)|
|Rangitoto 1, 2, 3||-||-||-||410||-||-||338|
|Kawau 1||570||375||380||700||-||30 booths||570|
Amenities and services
- Stunning design and location
- 6000m² three-storey stand-alone venue
- Seven versatile rooms providing flexibility of event spaces
- 12m ceiling height and 10m x 8m service doors allowing easy access for over-size exhibits
- Surrounded by restaurants, cafés and harbour side walkways
- City centre location
- One of the largest banquet space in Auckland’s CBD, seating up to 1,200
- Waterfront vista from every room
- Balconies off the largest spaces to take advantage of the harbour side setting
- Every booking receives a dedicated event planner to coordinate your event
- We will customise a venue package for you, no two events are ever the same.
- Our technical team will put your mind at rest, taking care of all things technical, lighting and projection. It’s what they do best.
- Food and beverage is of the highest quality, as we have partnered with some of Auckland’s best catering specialists.
- Safety and security is paramount at any event. Our security team are highly trained professionals who ensure your guests enjoy a safe and secure event.
- Service is our primary focus, let Auckland Conventions deliver your event vision.