AP-New Zealand Institute of Studies is one of the top-level learning centres registered with New Zealand Qualification Authority and the New Zealand Ministry of Education.
Our outstanding education quality is guaranteed and supported by personalised courses, modern facilities, friendly student service and support, innovative teaching methods and professional teachers.
What makes NZIOS different is our vision which aims to empower you with relevant and appropriate knowledge and skills to enable you to integrate successfully within the community and contribute positively to the current needs of the labour market.
Situated in the heart of Auckland City, within walking distance of many of Auckland's tourist attractions and educational facilities, NZIoS offers many amenities such as: a library and learning centre, internet rooms with free WiFi and computers, cafeteria, entertainment and office facilities.
- General English ESOL (G1, G2, G3, Advanced)
- Cambridge FCE
- IELTS Preparation
- Business English / English for Global Communication
- NCEA University Preparation Course (Level 3)
- Teaching English as a Second Language - TESL
- Diploma in Business Leadership & Management (Level5,6)
- New Zealand Diploma in Business (Level 6)
- Diploma in Business Management (Level 7)
We have 3 floors and an average of 450 students from Asia, India, Latin America, Russia, Europe and other countries.
155 Queen St, Auckland Central, 1010, Auckland
PO Box 105865, Auckland City, Auckland 1143