Computer Power Plus is a specialist IT training provider with campuses in Wellington, Auckland, and Christchurch. We offer industry recognised, practical qualifications in a unique, self-directed learning environment, with free and effective graduate placement support.
Computer Power Plus is owned by Whitireia New Zealand Limited and is jointly operated by Whitireia New Zealand and Wellington Institute of Technology (WelTec), two very successful and highly regarded Institutes of Technology and Polytechnics in New Zealand.
More than 90% of our eligible graduates have been successfully placed into employment within the IT Industry. We offer an exceptional level of support to graduates in this area and work closely with a large network of IT employers. In fact since 1968 we have placed over 30,000 of our graduates into employment.
All Computer Power Plus qualifications are NZQA approved and all diplomas offer training towards globally recognised IT vendor certifications.
Each single year diploma is a stand-alone programme designed to enable students to progress if desired, from NZQA Diploma Level 5 to Level 6 or direct to Level 7. Recognition of prior learning and credit transfer applies by application.
To qualify for a Study to Work Visa, Computer Power Plus students will need to have graduated from one of the following:
1. A Level 7 diploma of at least one year’s duration
2. Two level 5 to 6 diploma qualifications in succession. Students may specialize in either hardware or software options
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Why Study at Computer Power Plus
- Students study on campus, following a personalized schedule agreed to at enrolment.
- Qualified and experienced Instructors are available to guide and mentor students to achieve study goals
- Flexible study options allow students to study full-time and work part-time
- All diploma qualifications provide training towards globally recognized vendor certifications.
- Free job placement assistance upon graduation
- Monthly intakes
- Morning, afternoon and evening shift options available
- Diploma in Advanced Network Engineering – NZQA Level 7
- Diploma in Advanced Software Development – NZQA Level 6
- Diploma in Network Engineering – NZQA Level 6
- Diploma in Software Development – NZQA Level 5
- Diploma in Systems Technology – NZQA Level 5
- Diploma in Information Technology Support – NZQA Level 5
Level 4, 450 Queen Street, Auckland CBD
P.O Box 5873 Wellesley Street, Auckland 1141