Gain a high quality education to prepare yourself for an expanding and competitive global market.
Cornell is an educational institute recognized by NZQA (New Zealand Qualifications Authorized) and member of the English New Zealand, a highly recognized quality certification association. We offer our students a cosy environment with highly qualified teachers.
We focus on combining professionalism and excellence in teaching quality services in order to meet the individual needs of each of our students.
The school is very well located in central Auckland where you can find the main universities as well as cafes, restaurants, cinemas and other entertainment venues to choose from. There is also a wide range of apartments, hostels and hotels.
We offer English courses as well as diploma courses (technical) in the areas of Food, Hospitality, IT and Business. These courses are intended to provide practical and relevant education and are designed to assist students to position themselves competitively in the labour market.
- General English, Academic English, Business English and IELTS & TOEFL Preparation
- Diploma of Business (Levels 5, 6 & 7)
- Diploma in Hospitality Management (levels 5 & 6)
- Diploma in International Cookery (levels 5 & 6)
- Diploma of IT with Microsoft and Cisco curriculums (Levels 5, 6 & 7)
- New Zealand Diploma of Business with Major in Marketing / Management / Accounting / Tourism Management
- Computer room with free access and Wi-Fi
- Multicultural environment (over 30 nationalities)
- 4 campuses in Auckland
- Comfortable, modern kitchen equipped with common room
- Equipped study room and library with vast collection of references
Services to students:
- Extensive guidance to students on the first day of school, including orientation about life in New Zealand and placement test
- Support for students with counsellors who speak Japanese, Korean, German, Indonesian, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Hindi, Arabic, Chinese and Pilipino.
- Accommodation in homestay, student accommodation, hostel and Airport Shuttle
- Leisure Activities all Fridays
- Support for application or extension of visas
Main Office: 150 Hobson Street, Auckland CBD, Auckland
PO Box 911144 AMSC, Auckland
- Phone: +64 9 367 1010
- Fax: +64 9 367 1020