Imperial College of New Zealand has as its motto – Striving for Excellence
We know what is important to our students so we work with you to make your dreams and hopes come true.
- Our programmes will help you to achieve excellence in your studies so you can move to the career of your choice.
- Our teaching staff is highly qualified and experienced in working alongside our students as you learn and develop your skills.
- We also think learning should not only be serious but fun.
Our courses include:
- General English with IELTS classes
- The NZ National Diploma in Business - Level 5
- The NZ National Diploma in Business - Level 6
- The Diploma in Management – Level 7
- An Interpreters Programme
- The TESOL programme
We have strong links with our Australian school in Melbourne and as we are located within the Auckland CBD our students can easily travel to the school from all over the city for our classes. We have excellent teaching staff with new modern facilities. We welcome all nationalities into our programmes.
Physical and Mailing Address
Level 3, 16 Waverley Street, Auckland CBD, 1141
7 City Road, Grafton, Auckland 1010
PO Box 6950, Wellesley Street, Auckland 1141