Providing students from around the world the opportunity to pursue an international education.
UUNZ Institute of Business (UUNZ) was formed in 2002 as a language academy providing English Language courses to international students in Auckland. Within months of commencing operation, UUNZ evolved into a tertiary education provider offering business qualifications ranging from certificate to degree in addition to the original English language programmes.
UUNZ now offers a variety of business & IT programmes up to masters level in conjunction with the University of Southern Queensland (USQ) of Australia.
UUNZ also offers the New Zealand Qualifications Authority (NZQA) qualification of New Zealand Diploma in Business (NZDipBus).
UUNZ has a strong academic focus with a professional team working to help students achieve their goals in a friendly and supportive environment.
- General English (Level 4)
- New Zealand Certificate in English Language (Academic) (Level 4)
- Diploma in Business (Level 5)
- New Zealand Diploma in Business (Level 6)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Level 7)
- Postgraduate Certificate in Business (Level 8)
- Postgraduate Diploma of Business (Level 8)
- Master of Business Administration (Level 9)
- Bachelor of Information Technology (Level 7)
- Graduate Diploma in Business (Information Systems) (Level 7)
- Postgraduate Certificate in Business (Information Systems) (Level 8)
- Master of Business (Information Systems) (Level 9)
- Medical Registration Preparation Course
UUNZ Tower, 76-78 Symonds Street, Auckland, New Zealand
PO Box 8003 Symonds Street, Auckland, New Zealand