Ananda Tours Ltd
Attractions in Waiheke Island
Travel in a comfortable minibus to three or more of the top vineyards on the island for wine tasting, and enjoy a commentated scenic tour of Waiheke from one of our experienced guides, all of whom are locals with extensive knowledge of the Island, its people and its produce. With an emphasis on friendly, professional service, Ananda Tours can create personalised tours of Waiheke Island to suit all groups. Visit award-winning wineries, olive oil producers, the galleries of renowned artists, or take in some of Waiheke’s white sand beaches and spectacular scenery. Enjoy wonderful food at one of the island’s world famous restaurants. Only a short ferry ride from Auckland, Waiheke is a fascinating and memorable part of New Zealand.
- Proximity to town: 35 Minute ferry ride from CBD Auckland.
- Proximity to airport: Airport bus stops 2 mins walk from where the ferry departs PIER 2
- Proximity to coach: Coaches stop 2 mins walk to PIER 2 where ferry to Waiheke Island departs
- Parking: Nearest Parking to Waiheke ferry is the Downtown Car Park
Price range & Conditions
- Child pricing: $47.5 to $60
- Adult pricing: $95 to $230
Other charges: Ferry tickets and lunch own expense.
Full payment is required if cancellation occurs within 24hrs of tour time.