Auckland Coast and Countryside tour
Attractions in West Auckland
Tripadvisor 2015 Certificate of Excellence Award "all-inclusive" day tour of west Auckland attractions:
- Lunch (with a wine/beer)
- Muriwai black sand beach
- world-famous gannet colony
- Visit our own *private* sheep farm. Our family were the early pioneers of the Muriwai region so we have all the history and stories to share.
- Woolshed tour to learn all about the wool industry
- see our farm orchard
- engage with our other animals and birds
- includes our "famous" Epicurean afternoon tea (with Pavlova!)
This tour is carbon neutral as we plant a native tree to offset your carbon emissions - tree stays on our farm, in our Govt registered reserves.
Groups and/or Private tours also available.
- Proximity to town: 25 - 40 minutes from Downtown
- Parking: N/A
Price range & Conditions
- Child pricing: $100 to $180
- Adult pricing: $250
Other charges: children under 5y lunch at own expense. Airport transfer if required
Please notify us no less than 48 hours prior to the tour date.