Explore Group - America’s Cup Sailing Experience
Water Activities in Central Auckland
A unique opportunity to participate as crew on an actual America’s Cup yacht! Join us for a two hour sail or a three hour Match Race. Take the helm, exert energy on the grinders or simply sit back and enjoy the action as we sail the beautiful Waitemata Harbour.
The America’s Cup is the world’s oldest and most prestigious sporting trophy and ultimate yachting regatta. Usually the domain of billionaires and elite professional yachties, our America’s Cup yachts offer the unique opportunity for everyone to participate sailing on these grand-prix racing machines.
No experience necessary.
- Proximity to town: we are located in the town centre
- Proximity to airport: it takes about 30-40 min by car to get to the airport from the Viaduct
- Proximity to coach: 5 min walk from Quay Street coach terminal and about 10-15 min walk from SkyCity
- Parking: parking is available around the Viaduct and at the Westfield car park
Price range & Conditions
- Adult pricing: $170 to $230
Booking may be cancelled without penalty up to 24 hours before departure of the trip. Cancellations within 24 hours and No Show are subject to 100% cancellation charge.
We recommend our guests should hold a comprehensive travel insurance policy in case of any unexpected changes in their travel plans that may incur a cancellation fee.