Explore Group - Harbour Sailing & Dining Cruises
Water Activities in Central Auckland
With an impressive fleet of large, purpose-built yachts on the sheltered waters of Auckland’s Waitemata Harbour we are famous for our sailing and dining cruises.
Translated as ‘Sparkling Waters’, the harbour is a boating paradise and our fleet has become a must do attraction, in Auckland for visitors and locals.
View the stunning city sights from the water, with extensive commentary. Sit back and relax or get involved and help the crew sail.
Join us and experience Auckland, the ‘City of Sails’!
- Proximity to town: we are located in the town centre
- Proximity to airport: it takes about 30-40 min by car to get to the airport from the Viaduct
- Proximity to coach: 5 min walk from Quay Street coach terminal and about 10-15 min walk from SkyCity
- Parking: parking is available around the Viaduct and at the Westfield car park
Price range & Conditions
- Adult pricing: $85 to $130
Other charges: Surcharge for Dinner
Booking may be cancelled without penalty up to 24 hours before departure of the trip. Cancellations within 24 hours and No Show are subject to 100% cancellation charge.
We recommend our guests should hold a comprehensive travel insurance policy in case of any unexpected changes in their travel plans that may incur a cancellation fee.