Sunset Sea Kayak tour - Rangitoto Island
Land Activities in Central Auckland
Sea Kayak to Rangitoto Island the land mark of the Auckland region while the sun is slowly setting over Auckland and the Waitakere Ranges.
We pull our kayaks up to Rangitoto wharf before embarking on a 1 hour explorative and fun trek to the summit where you will be treated to the best sunset Auckland has to offer.
At the return to the water’s edge, a healthy, hearty kiwi dinner will be awaiting you.
Under the guidance of your professional guide we paddle back in the dark watching the city lights sparkle like stars.The night return kayak trip is a treat to the senses.
- Proximity to town: FREE Auckland City pick up.
- Parking: Free car parking
Price range & Conditions
- Adult pricing: $185
Auckland Sea Kayaks reserves the right to cancel or amend any tour due to road, water or weather conditions. If we have to cancel a tour due to such circumstances, you will receive a full refund.
If you wish to cancel we will keep a 10% administration fee. Date changes are available but not within 72 hours of departure.
You will receive no refund:
1. If you give fewer days notice than the number of days in the kayaking tour, e.g. 1 day tour = 24 hours notice 2 day tour = 48 hours notice, 3 day tour = 72 hours, etc.
2. If you miss the tour departure (e.g. sleeping late, unexpected illness or injury, vehicle breakdowns, etc);
3. If you do not turn up;
4. If we have to cancel the booking because of client unsuitability due to age, ill health, poor fitness, inappropriate physical size, intoxication, etc.