Sky Tower - SKYCITY Auckland
Attractions in Central Auckland
SKYCITY Auckland is a destination like no other in New Zealand. It’s an exciting hub with dining, gaming, adrenaline activities and the iconic Sky Tower.
If you’re visiting Auckland for just one day then a trip up the Sky Tower which stands above all other high rise buildings high is a must. View the city from 328 metres high above street level and take in the beautiful views, up to 80 kilometres in every direction. Spot the key landmarks, a number of volcanoes and historical locations within the greater Auckland area.
At the base of Sky Tower the SKYCITY entertainment complex is home to a world–class casino where there’s fun and excitement 24 hours a day seven days a week*.
* Excludes Christmas Day, Good Friday and Anzac Day. R20
- Proximity to town: Central Auckland location
- Proximity to airport: Approx 40 minutes in peak hour traffic
- Proximity to coach: Terminal is located underneath the Sky Tower
- Parking: There are over 2,000 carparking spaces at SKYCITY, rates apply
Price range & Conditions
- Child pricing: $11
- Adult pricing: $28
Other charges: Kids 5 years and under are free.