Te Hana Te Ao Marama
Arts, Culture & Heritage in North Auckland
Through pure dedication, drive and passion Te Hana has been transformed from a deprived community town into a Maori cultural haven. Based just 1 hour North of Auckland, Te Hana Te Ao Marama exhibits a vast variety of Maori visual arts and cultural attractions for the ultimate NZ experience.
We offer fully catered modern Marae facilities for overnight stays and events, as well as regular Maori cultural performances and hourly guided tours through the 17th Century Maori Village and Model Pa Site. Te Hana Te Ao Marama is not just another Maori culture attraction, it's living proof that dreams come true.
- Proximity to town: 45 minutes to 1 hour north of Auckland
- Proximity to airport: 1 hour 27 minutes
- Proximity to coach: Bus stops directly outside Te Hana Te Ao Marama
- Parking: Large concreted carpark facilities available
Price range & Conditions
- Child pricing: $12.5 to $50
- Adult pricing: $25 to $100
Other charges: Family Pass's are available
Deposits are non-refundable if less than one weeks’ notice is given for cancellation