16–17 May 2016
ANZ Viaduct Events Centre, Viaduct Harbour
Auckland, New Zealand
The summit programme will include:
- keynote presentations by global business leaders
- panel sessions focussed on key industry sectors
- sector-focussed site visits, including innovative businesses and supporting infrastructure
- networking and business matching sessions at the Bank of New Zealand Business Activation Lounge
- formal delegate dinner
- Māori cultural welcome and the best of Kiwi hospitality.
Specialist sectors focussed on at the summit include the following (with cross-cutting themes of investment, talent, education and research):
- Entertainment and digital
- High-value foods
- Advanced materials
- Smart data
Who should attend
The summit provides a platform for businesses and investors from Guangzhou, Los Angeles and Auckland in key sectors to:
- engage directly with local and international entrepreneurs
- take advantage of potential business-to-business leads and commercial opportunities
- find out how Auckland’s status as a globally connected city and Asia-Pacific innovation hub can support and enhance business, investment and trade
- hear from leading keynote speakers and panellists with sector expertise
- find out why New Zealand is ranked second in the world for ease of doing business.
You’ll also have the chance to experience Auckland’s unique Māori culture and the best of the region's diverse experiences, adventures and cuisine.