PwC Herald Talks is a thought-provoking business networking series, designed to give knowledge, insights and strategies to grow and diversify in the ever-changing landscape of New Zealand business.
Join in the conversation as subject matter experts discuss business trends including innovation, the internet of things, leadership, and issues impacting local and global business operations. Held at breakfast time, PwC Herald Talks are a great opportunity to start your day off right, networking with like-minded business professionals.
“ATEED is committed to helping Auckland’s SME community grow successfully and sustainably. We’re delighted to support PwC Herald Talks, fostering SME growth by equipping them with knowledge on topical issues and providing an opportunity to connect with like-minded business owners and professionals. ATEED Business Advisors are on hand at each event, sharing helpful advice on how to build business capability and connect with organisations that enable growth.”
- Jane Finlayson, Head of Business, ATEED.
PwC Herald Talks - Leading Diversity and Inclusion
Explore why businesses are being urged to celebrate and promote diversity within teams and to ensure workforces reflect the ethnic makeup of society.
Hear from Ziena Jalil, former New Zealand Trade Commissioner to Singapore and consulting partner at SenateSHJ, on why organisations that embrace diversity and inclusion outperform others in profitability and productivity.
Hear from a panel of diversity and inclusion experts, including:
- Ziena Jalil - Consulting Partner, SenateSHJ
- Vitale Lafaele - Diversity Advocate
- Rachel Hopkins - CEO, Diversity Works
- Dr Trudie Cain - Senior Lecturer, Massey University
- Minnie Baragwanath - Chief Executive, Be. Accessible
PwC Herald Talks - The Gig Economy: Future of the workforce
Find out why businesses need to embrace today’s flexible workforce to keep up with change, attract and retain talent.
Hear from Monica Yianakis, Head of Lion Ventures, Lion, as she compares doing business without smartphones, Google Maps and Facebook 20 years ago, with the fast-paced world of technology-enabled business today.
Monica shares how the pace of change driven by technology will continue to increase and why businesses need to evolve to stay relevant.
Hear from a panel of gig economy experts, including:
- Monica Yianakis - Head of Lion Ventures, Lion
- Amy Prebble - CEO, Getaflex
- Hon. Chris Hipkins - Minister of Education & State Services
- Professor Elizabeth George - The University of Auckland
- Felicity Brown - Head of Employee Service, MYOB
PwC Herald Talks - Cyber Security
Tune in here to discover how subject matter experts think we should be tackling Cyber Security.
Hear from keynote speaker Colin James, Head of Cyber Security at Vodafone Group, as he draws on experience from managing cyber risk across Africa, Middle East and Asia Pacific regions, while providing a safe, connected experience for Vodafone’s global customer base.
Hear from a panel of Cyber Security experts including:
- Colin James - Head of Cyber Security at Vodafone Group
- Kendra Ross - Cyber Security Entrepreneur
- Adrian van Hest - Partner and Cyber Leader, PwC New Zealand
- Stephen Kraemer - Chief Information Security Officer, Ports of Auckland
Register for the next PwC Herald Talks event here.