This website will not record any personally identifiable information about you without your consent. Any personal information that you submit will be collected and held in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993. It will only be used for the following purposes:
- to send you promotional or other information about us, our website, services or products
- for research purposes; or
- to provide the services you requested from ATEED.
You can access and request correction of your personal information at any time by contacting us at the following address:
PO Box 5561, Wellesley St, Auckland 1141
The Facebook pages that are monitored and administered by Auckland Tourism, Events and Economic Development (ATEED) are:
- Visit Auckland
- What’s on in Auckland
- Auckland Business
- Auckland Tourism, Events and Economic Development (ATEED)
- Study Auckland, New Zealand
We encourage discussion and interaction on these pages, however we reserve the right to remove anything posted to these pages that we deem to be offensive, including:
- violent, obscene, profane, hateful, suggestive or racist posts, links or images
- comments that threaten or defame any person or organisation
- solicitations, advertisements, or endorsements of any organisations
- off-topic posts by a single user
- repetitive posts copied and pasted or duplicated by single or multiple users
- anything else ATEED deems to be inappropriate.
If your contributions repeatedly fail to comply with Facebook’s terms, and/or the above rules, then you will be blocked from posting to this page.
We will not comment on political issues or get involved in debates.
By entering content on any of these pages, including their tabs and applications, users agree that their content will be made available for the purpose of promoting Auckland.
You must ensure you have all necessary rights (including appropriate licences) to submit or supply the user content to us. By creating, modifying, transmitting, uploading, or submitting any user content, you grant us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, fully paid-up, worldwide, perpetual and irrevocable licence to publicly display, communicate to the public, or otherwise make available the user content (by all means and in any media now known or hereafter developed) to other users of our services, in such a manner as we may permit from time to time. You acknowledge and agree that no royalties or other remuneration will be paid or payable to you for your user content, or for the granting of the rights described above.
If you have any questions about this policy, please contact us using the ‘General enquiries’ form.