By attending an event organised by Auckland Tourism, Events and Economic Development (ATEED) you enter an area where photography, audio and video recording may occur.
By entering the event premises, you give your permission to use your image in photography/film for any editorial ATEED use in perpetuity for the purpose of promoting Auckland as a destination to live, work, visit, study, invest, do business or hold events, in New Zealand and worldwide. The use extends to all editorial material for ATEED or third parties as determined by ATEED, including any non-paid media such as newspapers, magazines, blogs, non-commercial presentations or websites.
By entering the event premises, you waive all rights you may have to any claims for payment or royalties in connection with any use of these materials.
We, (Auckland Tourism, Events and Economic Development, our related companies and people working on our behalf) use user-generated content (and various other content) to advertise a variety of things including products, brands, companies and places. We have reached out to you because we would like to be able to use the photograph, video or other content that we commented on with our reach out message. We need consent from the copyright owner in order to use the content.
By commenting in response to our reach out message in the way that we have requested, you confirm that:
- You created and own copyright in the photograph, video or other content (Content) that has been commented on by us with a reach out message;
- You grant us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual and worldwide licence to use the Content (and any derivative works) for any marketing or advertising purpose;
- You consent to us using your Content for any marketing or advertising purpose;
- We can give permission to others to use your Content for marketing or advertising;
- All people identifiable in the Content are over 18 years of age and have consented to your creation, posting and use of the Content; and
- You will not to bring any claim against us in relation to the use or non-use of your Content (or any derivative works), including any claim based on moral rights.
As the copyright owner, you understand and acknowledge that:
- The Content may be cropped, altered, transformed or reproduced in any way, in any current or future media (including, but not limited to, online, in applications and on social media) and may be combined with any other content, works or text in any way that we deem appropriate;
- We may use your Content, but are not obliged to use your Content; To the extent that our use of your Content creates a new copyright work (derivative work), we are the exclusive owner of that new copyright work, including any moral rights in that work;
- To the extent that you or other people feature in the Content, your images or likenesses may be used by us in advertising or marketing materials;
- You have the right to withdraw your consent to being contacted at any time on written notice to us;
- You have the right to access and correct any personal information held by us subject to the provisions of the relevant privacy legislation; and
- You are over 18 years of age and are legally entitled to grant this consent.
You can withdraw your consent to use of the Content by giving notice, in writing, to us at any time. On receiving your notice, we will, within one month, remove the Content from availability for future advertising or marketing uses. We may continue to use the Content in existing advertising or marketing uses until such time as those uses come to an end.
If you have any questions, please contact us.
- Auckland Tourism, Events and Economic Development retain the right to change the Terms and Conditions.
- If any event/prize is amended/cancelled out of our own control, Auckland Tourism, Events and Economic Development hold the right to amend/cancel the competition.
- Entry is open to anyone except employees of Auckland Tourism, Events and Economic Development (ATEED) and their immediate families.
- Prizes do not include travel to and from the venues or any additional funds. Collection of the prize is the responsibility of the winner - tickets will not be posted to winners outside of Auckland or to rural addresses.
- The prizes cannot be transferred, exchanged, on sold or redeemed for cash.
- Entries will be counted by commenting on the competition Facebook post to be in to win the prize.
- The promoter is Auckland Tourism, Events and Economic Development, Level 7, 167b Victoria Street West, Auckland 1010.
- Winner must make contact by private message with their details within 24 hours or the competition will be redrawn.
- Tickets are for specified date only and cannot be changed.