By attending an event organised by Auckland Tourism, Events and Economic Development (ATEED) you enter an area where photography, audio and video recording may occur.
By entering the event premises, you give your permission to use your image in photography/film for any editorial ATEED use in perpetuity for the purpose of promoting Auckland as a destination to live, work, visit, study, invest, do business or hold events, in New Zealand and worldwide. The use extends to all editorial material for ATEED or third parties as determined by ATEED, including any non-paid media such as newspapers, magazines, blogs, non-commercial presentations or websites.
By entering the event premises, you waive all rights you may have to any claims for payment or royalties in connection with any use of these materials.
We, (Auckland Tourism, Events and Economic Development, our related companies and people working on our behalf) use user-generated content (and various other content) to advertise a variety of things including products, brands, companies and places. We have reached out to you because we would like to be able to use the photograph, video or other content that we commented on with our reach out message. We need consent from the copyright owner in order to use the content.
By commenting in response to our reach out message in the way that we have requested, you confirm that:
- You created and own copyright in the photograph, video or other content (Content) that has been commented on by us with a reach out message;
- You grant us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual and worldwide licence to use the Content (and any derivative works) for any marketing or advertising purpose;
- You consent to us using your Content for any marketing or advertising purpose;
- We can give permission to others to use your Content for marketing or advertising;
- All people identifiable in the Content are over 18 years of age and have consented to your creation, posting and use of the Content; and
- You will not to bring any claim against us in relation to the use or non-use of your Content (or any derivative works), including any claim based on moral rights.
As the copyright owner, you understand and acknowledge that:
- The Content may be cropped, altered, transformed or reproduced in any way, in any current or future media (including, but not limited to, online, in applications and on social media) and may be combined with any other content, works or text in any way that we deem appropriate;
- We may use your Content, but are not obliged to use your Content; To the extent that our use of your Content creates a new copyright work (derivative work), we are the exclusive owner of that new copyright work, including any moral rights in that work;
- To the extent that you or other people feature in the Content, your images or likenesses may be used by us in advertising or marketing materials;
- You have the right to withdraw your consent to being contacted at any time on written notice to us;
- You have the right to access and correct any personal information held by us subject to the provisions of the relevant privacy legislation; and
- You are over 18 years of age and are legally entitled to grant this consent.
You can withdraw your consent to use of the Content by giving notice, in writing, to us at any time. On receiving your notice, we will, within one month, remove the Content from availability for future advertising or marketing uses. We may continue to use the Content in existing advertising or marketing uses until such time as those uses come to an end.
If you have any questions, please contact us.
- Auckland Tourism, Events and Economic Development retain the right to change the Terms and Conditions.
- If any event/prize is amended/cancelled out of our own control, Auckland Tourism, Events and Economic Development hold the right to amend/cancel the competition.
- Entry is open to anyone except employees of Auckland Tourism, Events and Economic Development (ATEED) and their immediate families.
- Prizes do not include travel to and from the venues or any additional funds. Collection of the prize is the responsibility of the winner.
- The prizes cannot be transferred, exchanged, on sold or redeemed for cash.
- Instructions on how to enter form part of these terms and conditions.
- The promoter is Auckland Tourism, Events and Economic Development, Level 8, 139 Quay Street, Auckland 1010
- Winner must make contact by private message with their details within 24 hours or the competition will be redrawn.
- Prizes – There is 1 main prize to be won and 2 runners up prizes. Winners will be announced on Friday 13th July.
- The main prize consists of:
- 4x GA tickets to Vodafone Warriors vs Storm – 22nd July 2018 at Mt Smart, Auckland
- 4x GA tickets to Vodafone Warriors vs Knights – 10th August 2018 at Mt Smart, Auckland
- 4x GA tickets to Vodafone Warriors vs Panthers – 24th August 2018 at Mt Smart, Auckland
- 4x GA tickets to Vodafone Warriors vs Raiders – 31st August 2018 at Mt Smart, Auckland
- Vodafone Warriors Merchandise – official jersey, beanie and scarf per person (4 people)
- Vodafone Warriors Training Viewing on either 21st August 2018 at 10am followed by tour of high performance centre and potential for meeting players
- Dates for training viewing/tour/meeting players subject to weather and can be changed at the discretion of Vodafone Warriors availability. Meeting players not guaranteed, and players present at training/tour subject to change
- Each runner up prize consists of:
- 2x GA tickets to Vodafone Warriors vs. Storm – 22nd July 2018 at Mt Smart, Auckland
- 2x GA tickets to Vodafone Warriors vs Knights – 10th August 2018 at Mt Smart, Auckland
- 2x GA tickets to Vodafone Warriors vs Panthers – 24th August 2018 at Mt Smart, Auckland
- 2x GA tickets to Vodafone Warriors vs Raiders – 31st August 2018 at Mt Smart, Auckland
- The main prize consists of:
Terms and conditions
- By entering the #StudyAuckland Auckland Summer Pics Competition (“Competition”), each entrant (“Entrant”) agrees to the following terms and conditions:
- The Competition commences on 26 February 2018 and ends at 10pm NZDT on 30 March 2018.
- Auckland Tourism, Events and Economic Development Limited (ATEED) will judge the Entry Photos (see definition below) once the Competition has ended. There will be three winning Entrants who will each win a prize (see below). The decision of ATEED will be final and no correspondence with be entered into.
- Entry is open to all New Zealand students who are currently attending an educational institution in Auckland, except employees of Auckland Tourism, Events and Economic Development (“ATEED”) and their immediate family members.
- All Entrants must be over 13 years of age. Entrants under the age of 18 require the consent of their parent or legal guardian to enter the Competition and further, the parent or legal guardian must read and consent to these terms and conditions.
- To enter the Competition, the Entrant must take a photograph of themselves, their family, or their friends making the most of the Auckland summer, and post that photo on their own social media channel (Facebook / Instagram).
- Each Entry must be public and include the hashtag #studyauckland, must tag the Auckland educational institution that the Entrant is currently attending, and identify where in Auckland the photo was taken.
- The Entry Photo must be an original photo taken by/for the Entrant.
- The Entrant must have the permission of all people readily identifiable in the Entrant Photo to share it and to enter it in the Competition.
- Each Entrant agrees that ATEED may publish their name and Entrant Photo on social media for the purposes of promoting Auckland, and that ATEED may use the Entrant Photo for future promotional activities.
- There are three (3) prizes to be won. Each prize consists of one GoPro Hero4 Session Waterproof Video Action Camera.
- The prizes cannot be transferred, exchanged, or redeemed for cash.
- The prize winners will be notified within one week of the Competition ending via by a comment on their post on Facebook or Instagram by Study Auckland, New Zealand on Facebook or Visit Auckland on Instagram. Winners will be requested to provide their contact information or that of their legal guardian.
- The winners must respond to ATEED’s direct message notification and provide their delivery details for the delivery of the prize within 48 hours if receiving ATEED’s notification that they have won a prize or they will forfeit their win and the prize. In this case, the prize will be awarded to another Entrant.
- The Competition organiser is ATEED (Study Auckland) Level 8, 139 Quay Street, Auckland 1010
- The winners must respond to ATEED via direct message within 48 hours of notification that they have won a prize and provide their delivery details for the delivery. Failure to respond within 48 hours will result in another winner being chosen.
- Each Entrant may enter multiple Entrant Photos in the Competition, but will not be eligible to win more than one prize i.e. there will be three separate Entrant winners.
- The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- ATEED reserves the right to amend or change these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.