Connecting students with study and career opportunities in Auckland. [Move into blackp part]
We’re New Zealand’s leading study destination
Distribution of international students in New Zealand in 2015
- Total international students in New Zealand – 125,000
- Auckland 63%
- Rest of New Zealand 37%
- With 454 schools, institutes and universities, Auckland is the preferred destination in New Zealand for international students.
- Our 80,000 international students contribute $2.1 billion to the Auckland region’s economy. ATEED’s aim is to increase the contribution of international students to $3.1 billion by 2023.
[Visit Study Auckland website >]
Part of our role at ATEED is to help grow Auckland’s international education sector and advocate on your behalf.
Study Auckland membership
Study Auckland represents a membership of more than 160 of the region’s schools, tertiary providers and English language providers. As a member, you can receive a range of benefits to help you achieve your growth aspirations. Here are some of the ways we help you:
- Industry networking events
- Delivering an annual international education conference
- Familiarisation tours for inbound agents
- Professional development workshops
- Offshore missions to key and emerging markets
- Access to marketing resources
- INAKL international student programme.
[Join now: http://events.aucklandnz.com/businessaucklandnzcom-alsc2/pages/88e81bc46d62e5119421005056ae049e.html]
[Find out more: Study, work, live – Study > information-for-education-providers]