Phoenix Belly Dance Classes:
You are invited to learn the art of Belly Dancing! It's fun, feminine, and is a great way to get fit and make friends. Belly dancing is for all women of any age, size or fitness level and no experience in any dance form is necessary!
Register for any of our classes around Auckland here:
What you'll get:
- A fun way to exercise while gaining body confidence
- A social and friendly learning environment where you'll get to meet new people and make lasting friends
- You can join at any time during the term with access to classes all over Auckland (North, South, Central, West & City Fringe)
- For everyone of any age, size or fitness level and no experience is necessary!
- Professionally trained and award-winning teachers who will guide you through the movements to make sure you're having fun while moving safely
- One of the biggest schools in New Zealand that hosts lots of student events, safe performance opportunities, and international workshop teachers
8-Week Term dates:
Term 1: 11 February - 7 April
Term 2: 29 April - 23 June
Term 3: 15 July - 15 September
Term 4: 14 October - 2 December
"I never thought I'd say this but belly dancing is so much fun and it's not as easy at it looks! I love the challenge, the fun ladies that are learning with me and the comfortable environment we learn in. Plus, it's really great exercise too!" - Krystal S
"Phoenix classes and annual retreats are a highlight in my calendar. Candice has hit on an ideal combination of learning, having fun, and performance opportunities. Well done - long may they continue." - Suzanne Marsh
Mondays at Wellesley Studios, 113 Wellesley Street (parking on Sale Street, free after 6pm):
5:30pm-6:30pm - Beginners
6:30pm-7:30pm - Intermediate
7:30pm-8:30pm - Advanced
Tuesdays at Lily Fong Ballet Academy, Level 1, 407 Great South Rd, Ellerslie (street parking available)
6pm-7pm - Beginners
Wednesdays at 40/8 Flynn Str, Birkdale (Visitor and Street Parking)
11am-12pm - Beginners
Wednesdays at TAPAC - The Auckland Performing Arts Centre, Studio 4, 100 Motions Rd, Western Springs (Free venue parking):
7:00pm-8:00pm - Beginners
Thursdays at Active Physio, 718 Dominion Rd, Mt Eden (free parking lot, and street parking)
6:30pm-7:30pm - Beginners
7:30pm-8:30pm - Intermediate
Saturdays at 40/8 Flynn Str, Birkdale (Visitor and Street Parking)
9:15am-10:15am - Tribal Fusion Open Level
Registration form: http://www.phoenixbellydance.co.nz/class-registration-form
- Casual class $18 per class
- 8 Week Term x 1 class - $125
- 8 Week Term x 2 classes - $210
- 8 Week Term x Unlimited classes - $275
- Private Lessons $80/hr
- Student starter kit for $170 (includes 1 class per week ($125 value) + Belly Dance Coin Belt ($30 value) + Belly Dance Music Cd ($30 value)
Our classes are focused on the education of the technical movements, history and culture of the various modern and folkloric styles of the Middle East as well as fusion elements to give students a holistic experience that is all together challenging, fun, and rewarding.
For more info please contact us or visit the website.
Call Candice at 0211704183 or email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Auckland City Belly Dance Classes for Beginners With Phoenix
Courses start in August 2019 and February 2020.
Become a PADI Professional Scuba Diving Instructor with 5 specialties in just under 1 year.
Korean Food goes beyond BBQ & Kimchi and our knowledgeable guides will introduce you to some delicious dishes.
Friday and Saturday our Comedy Allstars take the stage at NZ's home of live comedy.
4 to 5 comedians in a 2 hour show featuring a selection of headliners and rising stars.
The late show live and loud on the weekends.
Ideal late night entertainment after dinner or for those night owls looking for a laugh.
Also a great option if you miss out on the earlier Comedy Allstars.
The Home of Live Comedy is coming of age.
The Classic celebrates 21 years with a Month of It in Mocktober.
Big Wednesday is fresh comedy night with Guest MC plus 10+ comedians packed into a quickfire show of fresh comedy and fresh line-ups every week.