We do it because we love it and you can do it too! Come and learn Salsa - New York Style! Aka Salsa "on2".
Salsa is the most popular partner dance in the world! It’s quick and easy to learn! The good thing about salsa is that if you enjoy going out, you are able to go dance several times per week!
Salsa parties are very popular in Auckland and all over the globe! Better still, it is not necessary to have a partner to dance it socially. It is completely based on a "lead-and-follow" technique that makes it possible to dance with anyone who dances salsa.
Our easy to follow step-by-step syllabus and curriculum makes it super easy to learn!
Below are 6 reasons why you should join LDStudios Salsa Beginners:
- You are not required to have a partner.
- Salsa is a great way to meet new people and make new friends.
- We offer New Zealand's most experienced professional salsa instructors.
- Our instructors are recognized and sought after internationally for their excellent teaching techniques and clear communication skills.
- Our school created a salsa curriculum that has been adopted and recognized by all major salsa dance schools in NZ.
- Latinissimo salsa instructors had major input in the fundamental structure for the New Zealand Salsa Championships.
Come and dance the Latin way!
Salsa Beginners Course - Level One
to heal and beautify your body, mind and soul. Those who visit us for the first time are always amazed and enlightened from the experience.
With all the comforts & amenities of a stylish townhouse near Ponsonby and K Rd. Although being on the city fringe, we are nestled away from the main road so it is nice and quiet.
Taste a snippet of what Ponsonby has to offer while learning about its fascinating food history.
Your guide food historian and Ponsonby local André Taber will lead you through just some of Auckland's famous food mile where history abounds and trends begin.
With Val Ong.
The Improv Playground - life skills for kids.
The Improv Playground - life skills for kids 12 to 14 years old.