We do it because we love it and you can do it too! Come and learn Salsa!
Salsa is the most popular partner dance in the world! It’s upbeat and fun! The good thing about salsa is that if you enjoy going out, you are able to go dance several times per week!
Salsa parties are very popular in Auckland and all over the world! Better still, it is not necessary to have a partner to dance it socially. It is completely based on a "lead-and-follow" technique that makes it possible to dance with anyone who dances salsa.
Our easy to follow step-by-step progressive curriculum and syllabus makes it super easy to learn!
6 reasons why you should join our Salsa Beginners course:
- You are not required to have a partner.
- Salsa is a great way to meet new people and make new friends.
- We offer New Zealand's most experienced professional salsa instructors.
- Our instructors are recognized and sought after internationally for their excellent teaching techniques and clear communication skills.
- We have created our own progressive curriculum which has been in place since 2003 and is continuously updated with new content and trends.
- Latinissimo salsa instructors had major input in the fundamental structure for the New Zealand Salsa Championships.
Come and dance the Latin way!
Salsa Beginners Course - Level One
This is the Covert Theatre’s show for the whole family. Grab your whanau and come along for a Sunday afternoon giggle. Fun improv comedy that’s appropriate for all ages (from 4 years and up). Every month we have a different theme and EVERY show is different:
Want to give improv a go without signing up a course? Want a little more fun in your life?
Your favourite regular monthly makers market in the heart of the Fringe District. Our Kingsland market has been running for the past 10 years and continues to deliver the best of NZ made for you to check out.
Whether you're near the end of your workweek, you like going out to see friends or you're just avoiding going home, Brewport has your ticket to a solid Thursday nights entertainment.