Burlesquercise is light-hearted and lots of fun. It's the perfect way to gain fitness and confidence in a supportive and encouraging environment. Burlesquercise is a workout specifically designed to target your legs & butt!
Each class is 55 minutes long - structured with a short warm up at the start of class to get your body moving before we turn up the volume & the burn to a variety of music from vintage to modern! We include a core workout at the end of class as well as a short warm down. Burlesquercise is suitable for any level of fitness, while we encourage everyone to work hard it is up to your specific level on how hard you push yourself.
Booking, Payment Options, TC.
To enroll for a class or a course, to sign up for a concession card or a pass please email email@example.com
Payment On-site/On the day:
Payment can be made cash or via direct banking using a mobile device. No Eftpos or Credit, sorry! If you come to class for the first time you will be asked to fill in a student registration form.
Payment needs to be made via direct banking or Paypal at least 24 hours before the start of the class or the first use of your concession card/pass.
Terms and Conditions:
- A booking for a class, as well as the purchase of passes and concession cards, is confirmed only once the payment or proof of payment has been received.
- Block Pass registrations close after the first class.
- If you would like to sign up for the Block Pass or purchase a concession card after having attended your first class, casually, the price paid for the casual class will be deducted from the total cost of the course/pass/concession card.
- Block Passes are non-refundable once classes have started. They cannot be exchanged, transferred or shared. If you miss a class it cannot be swapped with another style during the week
- Concession cards can be used throughout all of Julie Anterrieu/Coney Bow timetable. 10 class cards are valid until Saturday 18 March and 5 class cards valid for 5 weeks from the date of purchase. Concession cards are not refundable, they cannot be extended, exchanged, transferred or shared.
What to wear/bring:
- Please wear something comfortable and suitable for booty shaking and pelvic thrusting! Anything goes. Gym shoes, low heels/dance heels or bare feet - whatever your preference may be! (Sorry no stilettos).
- Bring a water bottle and towel.
Coney Bow and Burlesquercise:
In January 2015 Coney followed the Burlesquercise teachers training program in Christchurch and has been running the only Burlesquercise classes in Auckland for the past 2 years.
More About Coney Bow:
All around dance geek with a passion for vintage musicals Coney Bow has been dancing all her life. Armed with 30 years of technical dance experience she has performed around the world. Coney was awarded the title of Duchess of the Festival at the New Zealand Burlesque Festival in 2014 and 2015 and won the title of "Supreme Grand Tease" and "Most Dazzling Dancer" at the Finals of the burlesque competition Grand Tease New Zealand 2016.
When she is not performing Coney is an accomplished dance teacher. After training in body alignment in New york and studying a Masters in dance in Paris, she moved to New Zealand where she has been teaching Contemporary, jazz, neo-classical, vintage and cabaret classes since October 2006.