Considering a career in IT? Update, up skill or just get started! ITTI has a range of IT Training & Computer Courses that lead to international recognised certifications. The Diploma in Computer Support: Service and Networks runs for 36 weeks, and is designed to provide students with the theoretical, practical and technical skills required to successfully work in a professional IT role.
The emphasis of the course is on Hardware, Networking, Windows operating systems and Linux operating systems.
Our programmes are aligned to the associated International Certificates to ensure you are ready to take the next step in getting certified with the corresponding CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network+ and CompTIA Linux+ certifications. These are good indicators of proficiency and competency and can be considered a standard for potential employees.
Entry Requirements (including a enrolment interview)
- National Certificate in Computing (Level 3) or equivalent qualifications or;
- a minimum of 48 Level 2credits including a minimum of 8 Level 2 credits in a language rich subject or;
- suitable industry experience
with access to a personal computer (desirable)
Diploma in Computer Support: Service and Networks (Level 5) includes the following Certificates;
- Certificate in Computer Servicing
- Certificate in Networking and Communications
- Certificate in Linux Systems