Planning for a prosperous 2017 but don't know where to start? We will show you how.
We are New Zealand's #1 non-profit education provider helping ordinary Kiwis to achieve financial success through property investment. Our members are property enthusiasts who are taking control of their lives by investing in their future.
Time and time again, property has proven to be our investment of choice. Not only does it provide you with a steady stream of passive income, it will give long term growth to your asset portfolio. Successful investors often talk about three key steps to achieving financial success: identifying an opportunity, knowledge, and taking action. With the right knowledge and tools, you too can reap the benefits of the Auckland property market.
At this special event, we are supported by reputable industry professionals and investment veterans who will be sharing with you vital knowledge from their fields of expertise. The information from this seminar will give you the support and confidence to start building your property portfolio. You will be hearing from:
Andrew Bruce, Auckland Property Investors' Association -
- Kickstarting your 2017 wealth plan
- Tips and tricks on how to make plans, stay motivated and endure the highs and lows of the property market.
Ron Hoy Fong, RonovatioNZ -
- What is stopping New Zealanders from getting rich?
- How to improve your relationships with money and debt, accumulate wealth, and be the best investor you can be in this market.
Geoff Phillips, CoreLogic NZ -
- Tuning out the noises: how to find out what is really going on in the market?
- Tips on how to be guided by trend lines rather than headlines and invest confidently with good market information.
Amanda Watt, Crowe Horwath New Zealand -
- Renting & tax - what new investors need to know?
- How to navigate the landmine of property tax law and structuring your assets to maxmise cash flow and return.
Will Alexander, Barfoot & Thompson -
- Tips on achieving top rent in this market.
- How to stop wasting money on non-returning expenses that do not increase your rentability, build strong relationships with tenants, and enjoy a rewarding rental experience.
Peter Lewis, Auckland Property Investors' Association -
- Automated land lording: tips on running your rentals efficiently and profitably.
- Make 2017 the year you streamline your workload, value your time, put a lid on unnecessary expenses, and be the best landlord you can be.
Andrew King, NZ Property Investors' Federation -
- Get meth-savvy in 2017/
- Get ahead of the masses by learning about the coming industry shakeup that is going to change the way you manage contamination risks at your rental properties.
Register to attend this event now to be one step closer to financial freedom. Places are limited and registration is absolutely essential.