The University of Auckland's School of Architecture and Planning present this annual lecture series featuring guest speakers from the fields of architecture, urban planning and urban design.
- July 20 - Bjarne Mastenbroek (Amsterdam) - Eng.439
- July 27 - Jos de Krieger (Rotterdam) - NICAI Conference Centre
- August 3 - Jeremy Smith (Nelson) - Eng.439
- August 10 - Kathy Waghorn (Auckland) - Eng.439
- August 17 - Christina van Bohemen + Teena Hale Pennington (Auckland) - Eng.439
- September 9 - Auckland Mayoral Debate - OGGB Fisher & Paykel Auditorium
- September 21 - Roger Walker (Wellington) - Eng.439
- September 28 - Eduardo Langagne (Mexico City) - Eng.439
- October 5 - Nicholas Stevens + Gary Lawson (Auckland) - Eng.439
- October 12 - Penny Pirrit (Auckland) - Eng.439
Location Guide: Eng 439, Building 401, The University of Auckland.
Conference Centre Lecture Theatre, Building 423, 22 Symonds Street, Auckland City.
Fisher and Paykel Appliances Auditorium, Level 0, Owen G Glenn Building, 12 Grafton Road, Auckland City.
All lectures start at 6:30pm. Attendance at each lecture earns 10 CPD points. Parking is available on Princes Street and under the Owen G. Glenn Building.
This series is proudly supported by our main sponsors GIB, Warren Trust, NZIA.
Photo: Iwan Baan
Fast Forward 2016 July - October
Jump start your Kiwi Adventure by leaping from Auckland's SkyTower.
Global superstar Niall Horan will bring his Flicker World Tour 2018 to New Zealand, with one show confirmed for Auckland.
WITNESS: The Tour is an imaginative trip from outer-space to inner-space, from the planets to the bottom of our oceans, and a musical journey through Katy Perry’s biggest milestones and mega-hits right up to her latest album.
Free live gypsy jazz quartet in an intimate cocktail setting.
Caretaker is a seated classic cocktail bar with a focus on fresh fruit, fine spirits and cocktails tailored to your tastes. Caretaker accommodates for groups of 6 or less only.
Live jazz bossa nova in an intimate cocktail bar setting.
Caretaker is a classic cocktail bar with a focus on fresh fruit, fine spirits and hand cut ice. Groups of 6 or less only.