A delicious night of inspiration with Wellbeing Specialist Lauren Parsons as part of her National Tour
Be uplifted and empowered by Lauren’s top tips from the French, insights into how to overcome cravings and eat guilt free plus practical time-saving strategies to simplify your life and feel amazing every day!
Be inspired by your MC Robyn Pearce 'The Time Queen' who will share her top tips for busy parents to get a grip on their time, have more fun and less stress.
Spaces are limited and will sell out, so grab your friends and book now to secure your spot!
You will learn how to
- Enjoy eating mindfully and effortless keep things in balance
- Boost your health, vibrancy, and mood
- Plan, shop, cook and eat well, for life
- Create a library of meals in your freezer
- Have several nights off cooking every week
- Simplify your life so you feel amazing!
You will discover
- The easiest fuss free way to boost your nutrition and energy every day
- How to get your family on board with healthy eating
- The taste of delicious recipes made before your very eyes and served as supper on the night!
Plus be inspired by Robyns pearls of wisdom that will help you create an organised and serene home life, kids and all!
- Inspirational Talks
- Cooking Demos
- Delicious Tastings
- Fabulous Prizes
- Specials on the night
Return home inspired and uplifted!
Book now so you don't miss out.
Full Dates & Locations
Christchurch - Tues 13th Sept
Whangarei - Wed 14th Sept
Auckland - Thurs 15th Sept
Whakatane - Fri 16th Sept
Palmerston North - Thurs 29th Sept
Queenstown - Thurs 20th Oct
Wellington - Thurs 3rd Nov
Real Food Less Fuss - Simplify Your Life & Feel Amazing
Marathon Swim - 10km
Swim time - details TBA later.
Entries close COB. Individual Kayak support required for each swimmer.
Two German singers with a delightful program of songs featuring the two artist´s full range of emotions in their fascinating own arrangements of Celtic and Yiddish Traditionals, Jazz combined with Romantic Lied and Arie Antiche.