The Auckland Knowledge Exchange Hub partners with private and public organisations to offer a diverse range of world-class expertise in a variety of research areas.
Whether you're a small start-up or an established business, if you’re looking to undertake research and development (R&D) to create a new product that will revolutionise the market and drive competition, our team of business and innovation advisors can help.
As Auckland’s economic development agency, we’re the first point for contact for businesses looking to innovate through R&D. Our connections to innovation and R&D funding bodies as well as with thousands of businesses, organisations and individuals can help you innovate and grow your business.
Our free services can help you:
- plan your innovation and R&D journey
- access R&D grants, programmes and services from Callaghan Innovation and other funding bodies.
- navigate the grant application process
- access and apply for incubators and shared spaces to work and develop your ideas in
- connect with the right people, institutes, organisations and programmes that can help your R&D
- introduce you to Auckland’s innovation communities
- refer you to local and international experts to help validate your ideas and accelerate your R&D program.