Purchaser to develop Commercial, lifestyle, residential, equestrian centre, hospitality or more options.
This property has much to offer a new owner, with options to either continue and expand the current business, repurpose for different business use, subdivide (resource consent for three titles already granted), or simply build your dream home and occupy the site for private use. The property is being sold with vacant possession or with the current business if you choose, our owner is looking to retire.
The site includes numerous substantial buildings which would easily be repurposed for alternative use, or convert into a residence, or stables for an equestrian enthusiast. There is plenty of flat contour to create all weather surfaces and a huge car park at the front for various alternative uses. The property sits on SH1 just north of the junction for the new Northern Motorway extension on/off ramps, due for completion in mid-2022. This will substantially improve access to Auckland, and may make it attractive for various commercial uses (subject to zoning).
- Land of approximately 11.341 hectares
- Consent to split into three lots, 4.6ha, 6.1ha + 6400sqm
- Commercial, lifestyle, residential, equestrian centre, hospitality or more options
- Positioned just north of the new northern motorway opening 2022
- Stunning land with flat and rolling contours
- Numerous substantial buildings for easy alternative uses
- Unlimited business/lifestyle potential