Increase the visibility of your products and services by:
- advertising new products or promotions through our quarterly client e-newsletter
- having a listing on ACB’s website
- tapping into our team of experts, who can enhance your marketing and sales activity.
Meet new faces within the industry or solidify existing relationships through:
- ACB annual networking events
- exhibiting with us at industry tradeshows.
Enhance your profile and create sales opportunities through:
- famil programmes and site inspections
- leads via tradeshows and networking events
- domestic, Australian and international bid opportunities.
Keep on top of market trends, both domestic and internationally, by:
- attending ACB seminars on topics such as the Convention Research Programme (CRP)
- receiving our member e-newsletters.
If you’re just starting to consider marketing to the business events sector then ACB’s online-only tier is for you. Your online listing will be located on our website’s supplier directory, for business event planners looking for inspiration for their upcoming Auckland business event.
Receive great exposure as a potential supplier for conventions, meetings, seminars, conferences, tradeshows, exhibitions and incentive travel through your online presence with ACB.
Silver membership with ACB is recommended for small to medium-sized businesses. This membership tier is particularly focused on, but not limited to, opportunities from domestic clients including referrals for famils, site inspections and sales calls.
Silver members can also join ACB at tradeshows and events, provide offers for e-newsletters and gain an increased presence on our website’s supplier directory.
For any business that considers themselves a major player in the Australian and international markets, Gold membership is a must.
Gold members receive increased benefits across sales and marketing opportunities, presence at tradeshows and networking events, inclusion in famil programmes and Australian and international bid opportunities. ACB is increasing its actions to grow the business events sector over the next 10 years across both of these markets, including appointing a full-time ACB representative located in Australia to generate more leads and referrals for the benefit of Gold members.