Great food delivered well every time.
The Kitchen c/o SKYCITY offers a quality offsite dining experience for your guests. We provide creative, flexible and innovative solutions for every event.
Our team will work with you to handcraft a menu to meet your needs whether it’s an intimate board meeting, a multiday conference, an opulent gala dinner or a large scale public catered event. We have the resource to meet all your catering needs.
We are delighted to work with an extensive portfolio of venues in Auckland including the Auckland War Memorial Museum, St Matthews in the City, Shed 10 & The Cloud, ASB Showgrounds as well as a range of intimate options for smaller events. Having a wide range of venues ensures we can offer our clients flexibility within a unique set of venues.
One of The Kitchen c/o SKYCITY’s core beliefs is to offer sustainable, local New Zealand produce served at the highest quality. We are proud to have our own onsite pastry and hot production kitchens. This means many of our ingredients are sourced in house, resulting in the freshest of menus and a low carbon footprint for our clients.
The Kitchen c/o SKYCITY is more than just an out catering business. It is part of SKYCITY Auckland which located in the heart of Auckland newest dining precinct Federal Street. SKYCITY Auckland offers a complete suite of entertainment options. From the Sky Tower, to a world-class casino, to New Zealand’s busiest convention centre, 2 hotels and over 25 restaurants & bars.
For great food delivered well every time, choose The Kitchen c/o SKYCITY for your next offsite event.
- 7+ years of providing catering services to a diverse range of offsite events
- Unique set of offsite venues to cater in for private events
- Unmatched supply chain allowing us to source the best locally grown, quality produce
- Ability to provide large scale public catering options to major events such as the NZ Festival of Tennis, Volvo Ocean Race, Empire, Cirque du Soleil and many more.
- Large inventory of equipment as well as the ability to source and provide infrastructure to meet the needs of any scale of event
- Very well resourced team as one of NZ’s largest employers. SKYCITY Auckland staff employs 4000 staff, 350 in the outcatering department and over 300 qualified chefs available to deliver a wider range of events