Standing 328m high, the Sky Tower is an icon of Auckland’s sky line and is the adrenaline hub of the city. When you head over to the bustling SkyCity Plaza, you know you’re in for something seriously exciting. Now it’s up to you whether to look or leap.
SkyWalk is an ideal conference, group or incentive activity. It is a 360 degree walk around the outside ring of the Sky Tower, with a 192m drop off on each side of you and nothing but spectacular views to take your breath away. It’s a brilliant bonding experience that gives everyone a big sense of achievement.
SkyJump is a perfect team reward, activity or incentive, Jump 192m from the Sky Tower to land on the bull’s eye below. The rest of your team will be cheering you on while they wait to jump, or from the landing platform below.
Packages can be created to include either activity or a combination of both. Photos and video at discounted rates are available and both activities include tickets to go back up the Sky Tower after the SkyWalk or SkyJump and admire the views of the city one more time in comfort.
So for an activity that is challenging, exhilarating and memorable all at once, contact SkyWalk and SkyJump today.
- SkyJump – a 192m jump off Auckland’s SkyTower
- SkyWalk – a 360 degree walk around the outside ring off Auckland’s SkyTower
- Both activities include admission to the tower after the experience
- Packages can be tailored to small or large groups
- Video and photo packages can be offered at discounted rates