One of Auckland's largest 5 star hotels, located in the city centre. Offering sophisticated business accommodation, 16 flexible meeting spaces, a considerable ballroom venue, and award winning spa facilities.
Pullman Auckland, one of Auckland's largest 5 star hotels, is located in the heart of Auckland's central city. Only 40 minutes from the Auckland International Airport and 5 minutes by car/10 minutes on foot from Britomart Railway Station, the hotels unique inner city position enables guests to access Auckland’s many popular attractions and well-known shopping and entertainment districts within an easy walking distance.
Business and pleasure are intertwined at Pullman. 340 hotel rooms and self contained apartments complete with kitchen facilities and balconies make the journey a relaxing one, whilst 16 dynamic meeting and event spaces allow meetings to happen anywhere in the hotel.
The flagship venue, Princes Ballroom delivers impressive conference, dinner, cocktail, wedding and exhibition events. This grand scale venue is 827m2 in size and boasts a ceiling height of 4.1m at its highest point. Expanding to include an urban outdoor terrace, this space offers a playground for the creative through to the most convivial of global conventions with the ability to cater for up to 1000 delegates.
Conviviality is an important feature of this hotel. An innovative restaurant and bar provide a vibrant place to meet and interact whilst complimentary Wi-Fi enables guests to keep one eye on their social life and both eyes on their business.
Relaxing at the end the working day is easily achieved at their award winning health club and Day Spa, Spa at the Pullman. With a six treatment room Day Spa, sauna, steam room, spa pool, 25 metre heated indoor swimming pool and fitness centre - Spa at the Pullman provides travellers with a modern interpretation of fitness combined with leisure.
With their impeccable stylish décor, high quality service and spectacular city, park and harbour views, Pullman Auckland is a class above the rest in the 5 star meeting and events market.
- 16 dynamic meeting rooms - total surface area of 2617m2.
- Princes Ballroom 827m2 – Catering up to 650 for seated dinner and 1,000 for cocktail.
- Regatta Room 690m2 – Ideal as an exhibition venue with capacity for 300 for a seated dinner and 500 for cocktail.
- Gallery 390m2 – Natural light and ability to cater for 250 cocktail and 220 seated dinner.
- Top of the Town 320m2 – Perfect for a small function or used as a wedding venue with views of the Harbour and Albert Park, caters for 130 for cocktail and seated dinner.
- Pullman Boardroom 90m2 – Natural light with views of Albert Park. Boardroom table can comfortably seat 18 people.
- Innovative breaks and chill-out areas.
- Wi-Fi complimentary for all delegates.
- Meeting and Events Manager – single point of contact for your event.
- IT Solutions Manager – to help with all your requirements.
- Onsite AV – in partnership with Staging and Connections
- Award winning Day Spa – award top New Zealand hotel spa by tripadvisor, Finalist in World Luxury Spa awards
- Largest indoor hotel lap pool in New Zealand
- The only Auckland hotel on the Historical belt and within walking distance of Auckland's historical attractions
- Connectivity centre – Your office away from the office, including a boardroom area.
- An exclusive Executive Lounge offering complimentary breakfast, evening canapés and beverages
- An award winning food and beverage offerings – Tapestry Dining and Omni Bar.
|Princes Ballroom A||257||120||90||120||200||250||30||40|
|Princes Ballroom B||177||90||64||80||100||100||30||35|
|Princes Ballroom C||393||280||200||220||380||350||-||50|
|Regatta Room A||272||120||96||90||200||100||30||30|
|Regatta Room B||108||40||24||18||30||30||16||12|
|Regatta Room C||88||30||21||18||30||30||16||12|
|Regatta Room D||221||160||120||120||200||200||40||40|
|Top of the Town||320||80||120||80||130||100||50||30|
|Gallery 1 & 2||148||120||-||-||130||-||-||-|
|Gallery 2 & 3||224||190||-||-||210||-||-||-|
|Gallery 3 & Lounge||193||-||-||-||170||-||-||-|