Designed with flexibility in mind, Aotea Centre is a purpose-built, contemporary conventions centre in the heart of downtown Auckland
Aotea Centre is part of the Auckland Conventions Venues & Events portfolio.
Aotea Centre offers 19 configurations ranging from the 2000 plus seat auditorium to more intimate spaces for small gatherings. The emphasis on design, together with wide open spaces for circulation and foyers filled with an abundance of natural daylight, make it an excellent location for your next event.
Auckland Conventions is committed to the success of your event. You will be assigned a dedicated Event Coordinator to assist with bringing together all the practical and creative elements for your event. They will guide you in the right direction for technical services, catering and security to fit your specific event requirements.
We offer unique venues for extraordinary events; visit our website or call us today to discuss your ideal venue.
- Home to Auckland’s largest tiered auditorium, Kiri Te Kanawa Theatre.
- Flexibility to host over 2000 delegates in plenary with concurrent break-out sessions while simultaneously running a large-scale exhibition
- State-of-the art technical design and excellent acoustic separation to prevent noise transfer
- Located at the heart of Auckland’s central business district
- Conveniently situated near parking, accommodation and public transport
|Kiri Te Kanawa Theatre||10||160||300||2139||-|
|Air NZ Foyer||1100||-||1000||-||42|