Cable Bay Vineyards combines inspiring views and stylish surrounds with all the facilities you need, offering a spectacular setting for business or leisure, within easy reach from the city.
Cable Bay Vineyards offers a refreshing and inspiring venue a world away from the distractions of the city yet only 35 minutes by ferry from downtown Auckland. The ferry ride across the Hauraki Gulf to Waiheke Island is the perfect way to clear the head and refocus, stepping away from the hustle and bustle of the everyday and finding inspiration in a stunning rural setting.
Nestled amongst vineyards and olive trees, with a vast outdoor lawn framing stunning sea views, Cable Bay Vineyards is a truly unique venue to host your next corporate event. From a small intimate board meeting to a high impact dinner for 120 delegates, Cable Bay provides you with a spectacular setting for conducting business.
The estate includes two restaurants, two versatile private rooms, a cellar door and an expansive lawn and can cater from 10 through to 350 guests. The Dining Room, Verandah and private rooms are each available for exclusive hire - additionally, you may hire the entire venue exclusively if required.
The most recent addition to the Cable Bay experience is a stunning 5-bedroom villa nestled amongst established gardens, olive trees and fruit orchards with sweeping views towards Matiatia Bay and surrounding hills. Perfect for accommodating groups, this luxury accommodation is just a short drive from the main venue.
Cable Bay boasts a highly qualified and capable Events Team, experienced with every nuance of the venue. Our Event Specialists can custom build events to suit your requirements and are passionate about supporting you to realise your event vision. We are able to combine business with pleasure all in one versatile location, with food and wine matching experiences and tour and tasting sessions available – perfect for team building.
Cable Bay is an exceptional venue, with an enviable reputation for spectacular views, outstanding food and award-winning wines.
- A scenic 35-minute cruise from downtown Auckland to beautiful Waiheke Island
- Just two minutes drive to Cable Bay from the Matiatia pier
- Stunning sea views in peaceful lush surrounds
- Comfortable and functional conference facilities
- Break-out spaces to accommodate your needs
- Combine business with pleasure all in one location, with formal dinners, food and wine matching experiences and winery tour and tasting sessions – great for team building
- World-class food and wine in two on-site restaurants
- Experienced in offering large scale, premium dining experiences that create a lasting impression on well-travelled delegates
- Idyllic island retreat with views stretching across the Gulf all the way back to the twinkling lights of Auckland
- Tailor-made packages to suit your individual requirements, as we know that every event is unique
- Our experienced and committed team will ensure your event runs smoothly
- Can include boat cruises and transfers, entertainment options, team building and island accommodation
|The Motukaha Room||36||26||30||50||50||20|
|The Wine Library||16||16||16||30||18||-|
|The Dining Room||120||32||50||180||100||31|