Ideally located in the heart of Auckland City, Q Theatre is an award-winning venue that offers four unique spaces for events, conferences and functions. It is an agile, medium-sized venue that can work with you to bring your ideas to life.
Discover Auckland’s hot spot for independent performing arts and its four diverse spaces that offer varied experiences for events, conferences, live performances and functions. This multi-purpose, dynamic and flexible venue is a great place to host a variety of configurations from trade show to banquet to product launch and everything in between. Q Theatre is also a registered charity and a key supporter of the performing arts community of Tāmaki Makaurau.
In the venue, there are two flexible performance spaces which can offer a variety of tailored event experiences.
• Rangatira is a medium-sized auditorium perfect for large scale presentations, hostings, conferences, displays and alike. The name Rangatira (Chief) reflects the energy of the room and its scale in the venue.
• Q’s heritage space, Loft is an intimate multi-use studio, with a touch of urban atmosphere and a refreshing Queen Street view.
• The rehearsal space, Vault, is the perfect place for small to medium offsite meetings and conferences, with private access from Queen St.
• Our Barfoot & Thompson Lounge has a multi-purpose café, restaurant and a fully licensed bar, shaping an ideal social space for hosting’s at any time of the day.
The experienced Q Theatre team can adapt to a variety of catering, event and technical requirements, with all proceeds going directly to support the performing arts.
Get in touch with this one of a kind venue to explore the options for your next event.
• Single-site building, an intersection between heritage and modern architecture
• Flexible spaces for versatile layout designs
• In-house catering and technical services
• Access from Queen Street or Greys Avenue with easy parking
• Multi-point lighting and sound rigging grids
• On-stage vehicle access possible
• High-speed fibre for simultaneous broadcasting
• Creative, bespoke menus from canapés to banquet dining
• Fully licensed bar available 24/7 and mixologist on-site
• Live entertainment throughout the week or upon request
• Show bookings for corporate and client development
|Lounge and cafe||128||130||130||250||-||-|
Mailing Address: PO Box 7263 Wellesley Street Auckland 1141