Victory Convention Centre
Victory Convention Centre is a fabulous multi-purpose facility located near Viaduct Harbour.
12 things to love about the Victory Convention Centre
- Victory Convention Centre is a fabulous multi-purpose facility located near Viaduct Harbour.
- Beautiful, bespoke, tiered seating Theatre can host up to 2,200 delegates.
- Dedicated meeting and breakout spaces.
- Long, curving Foyer and Harbour View Rooms easily transform into spaces for 66 exhibition stands.
- Projector and wall screen in all Rooms.
- Lecterns, White Boards, Flip Charts available free of charge
- Free WiFi in selected areas
- Multi-level, 300-bays basement car park. Internal access up into auditorium.
- Tree-lined Victoria Park, for outdoor team building activities, across the street.
- Accommodation just minutes way.
- Cafes and supermarket just a two minute walk.
- Professional, personable staff ready to fully facilitate clients' venue requirements, from initial enquiry stage through to post-event support.
|Harbour View (Full)||-||-||300||100||400|
|Harbour View 1||30||-||250||100||-|
|Harbour View 2||30||-||50||100||-|
98 Beaumont St, Freemans Bay, Auckland 1010, New Zealand